International Engineering Technologist Agreement
Members have full rights of participation in the agreement; each operates a national section of the International Engineering Technologist (IntET) register; registrants on these national sections may receive credit when seeking registration or licensure in the jurisdiction of another member.
- Canada - Represented by Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (2001)
- Hong Kong China - Represented by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (2001)
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (2001)
- New Zealand - Represented by Institution of Professional Engineers NZ (2001)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council of South Africa (2001)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council UK (2001)
Provisional Members have been identified as having competence assessment systems developing towards equivalence to those of full Members; they do not currently operate national sections of the International Engineering Technologist register.
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia